Sunday, June 14, 2009


Today was a great day. I spent time with family and friends taking a swim and enjoying the Florida sun. It was great not to think about my hair!
After such a great day its time. Time for what you ask? Now that my hair journey has begun my journey to a healthier me is the next step. I've been reading other blogs about cleansers and fasting. Looking over the pictures we took today I don't recognize myself. So if you have any words of wisdom or links you would like to share let me know.

Pic of my grandson enjoying a dip in the pool from the plantation heat here in Florida.


I saw them staring today trying to figure out what exactly is going on with my hair. Most not bold enough to asked. The usual question is it braids? How long did that take? Locks!? Why are they so small?

No comments:

Post a Comment