Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Day 10



Day 10- Today I'm not feeling my SL's in the front top portion. It's not filling in fast enough. The back is growing on me. I can't stop touching them. This process is very frustrating for me and is testing my patience. There has been a lot of shrinking (approx 3 inches) over the last few days.

Photo on Below is Day 8. Left Day 9 close up.

I know this journey is not all about my hair. I'm changing, growing and learning in all avenues of my life. I'm open to what God has in store.

2 comments:

  1. The whole process will grow you and challenge you. Hang in there. The best is yet to come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good. You will have shrinkage...its part of the process. Just keep looking at mine at work...they are still changing after almost 2 years.

    ReplyDelete