Saturday, May 30, 2009

Giving Birth



5/22/09 I got up, washed and brushed my hair as I knew it for the last time. I was very nervous that morning. My ponytail was about 15 inches long. I also had concerns about the spacing between the locks due to the thinness. I know it would take a long time to complete the process. I thought maybe 24 hours due to the length of my hair. I packed a few snacks, charged up my MP3 and make sure I had a few changes of clothes. My SL consultant was located too far away to come home and go right back. So I moved in the the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for allowing us the privilege of taking this journey with you. I'm excited about the steps that you've taken to embrace your natural
    hair, your locks are beautiful and as they mature
    you'll enjoy them even more. Blessings

    ReplyDelete